Easy Illustrated eBooks – The Simple System Used To Produce Illustrated eBooks For Amazon’s Kindle.
Easy to use - Easy to optimize9/10
Customer Support - Turn Around Time9/10
User guideline - Tutorials - Videos training - Bonuses pack included9/10
Multi-niche purposes for specific demands9/10
Flexible - Powerful potential - Monetize abilities9/10
- Access To the Complete System of Easy Illustrated eBooks
- Access to Members Only Facebook Group
- Access To All The Tools Robert Corrigan & Steve King Use Or Have Developed
- Access To All the Bonuses & Resources
- And Much More...
Easy Illustrated eBooks is A system so simple that you can build a complete portfolio of products very quickly. Books that will sell for years to come. These books will never go out of date. Mention adding illustration to eBook and many people will head for the hills because they imagine you need the graphic skills of Leonardo De Vinci or the talent of a Disney artist.
- Homepage: Easy Illustrated eBooks Official Site
- Product Name: Easy Illustrated eBooks
- Type of Product: Training Course
- Authors: Robert Corrigan & Steve King
- Target niche: Training Course, Kindle User, Writer, Kindle Authors. Easy Illustrated eBooks is A system so simple that you can build a complete portfolio of products very quickly. Books that will sell for years to come. These books will never go out of date. Mention adding illustration to eBook and many people will head for the hills because they imagine you need the graphic skills of Leonardo De Vinci or the talent of a Disney artist.
- Official Price:
- Special Offer:
What Is Easy Illustrated eBooks?
Did you know that there are more digital books now sold on Kindle, and other eReading devices than are sold as traditional print books? Just a few years ago this opened up amazing opportunities for the home publisher or author to provide content for this new medium. This was and remains a ravenous buyers market.
It was very simple in the beginning; it was easy to sell sub standard publications on Kindle. But a few years ago there was a change, eBooks came of age and the quality of the books sold on Kindle (and elsewhere) improved enormously. The biggest change was Amazon were now offering quality Illustrated Ebooks and the sales went into the stratosphere and remain there today.
It was a sit up and take notice moment, you see there was a massive market for very simple Illustrated eBooks that were not only easy to produce but also looked amazing. Amazon made it super simple for anyone to produce quality books by providing all the guidance and tools necessary to produce quality books first time every time.
But there was a much simpler way of producing quality books. Ones that could be produced in just a few hours instead of days or weeks, so that you could build a complete portfolio of books in just a few days. So Robert Corrigan & Steve King worked hard and developed a very easy method of producing these books in an ordinary word processor using specially designed templates templates formatted for a wide range of Kindle devices.
Easy Illustrated eBooks is a system so simple that you can build a complete portfolio of products very quickly. Especially Books that will sell for years to come. These books will never go out of date. Mention adding illustration to eBook and many people will head for the hills because they imagine you need the graphic skills of Leonardo De Vinci or the talent of a Disney artist.
Heck you don’t even need to use Photoshop, the “picture editing” and believe me, when decided to review it, I felt a fraud when knowing that it was done on a program that is over 12 years old and done on an eight years old laptop. As you can see, it doesn’t take any skill or special equipment to do this!
Actually nothing could be farther from the truth, you can do so this with completely free content which is widely available for you to use. And the great thing is that there is a never ending supply of this sort of illustrations.
Inside “Easy Illustrated eBooks” Robert Corrigan & Steve King will show you the markets that are just ripe for the plunder and ALSO how to find your own lucrative markets in the Amazon marketplace.
Read more in this Easy Illustrated eBooks Review for more details for your consideration.
How Does Easy Illustrated eBooks Work?
Everything You will learn inside Easy Illustrated eBooks:
Exactly How To Produce Illustrated Books For Amazons’s Kindle The Easy Way
- 1. Exactly how to research the Kindle marketplace to find HOT niches for your books.
Inside Robert Corrigan & Steve King show you the complete market place and how you can research the best niches to produce your own range of “Easy Illustrated Books”.
- 2. The quick and easy way to producing illustrated books using our bonus templates
Watch over the shoulder video training where we produce an illustrated Kindle book with nothing more than a camera phone. Then Robert Corrigan & Steve King show you how to use readily available Public Domain (PD) content to produce your unique own range of illustrated books.
- 3. Learn how to effectively list your books on Kindle
Watch how to list your books and how to use Amazon’s own tools, book websites and Facebook groups to promote your book. Learn the most effective ways of of making sales of your other books.
Screenshot of training
Screenshot of training
What Included In This Comprehensive Training Course:
In this comprehensive e-course Robert Corrigan & Steve King give you a complete set of watch over-the-shoulder videos that will take you through the entire business blueprint one step at a time. And thats’s not all, included in your membership are the following benefits.
- Secure Members Site: Access your course materials in the secure members area, plus some special bonus items.
- Premium Training by A Kindle Author: Access to the complete system and tools that Rob developed for own use to build his own Kindle business.
- Exclusive Kindle Templates: The templates that were developed to make this the simple easy process that it is, plus that displays superbly across a whole range of Kindle reading devices.
- Dedicated Support Desk: Robert Corrigan & Steve King’s dedicated support desk will ensure no question goes unanswered.
- Guidance At Every Step: Just follow the over the shoulder video’s, if you need help the product creators and their support team are always there to help. If you just want some advice there is the exclusive members only group on Facebook to join.
- Get Started Within Minutes: Yes you really can get started within minutes and build a complete portfolio of books within days.
How It Works:
You don’t even need to be a great or even good writer, heard of the expression “A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words”?
Well, you will only need to write a few words as the pictures tell the story for you. Everything from children’s books, to motivational quote books to themed illustrations. There are just so many niches to exploit. The product creators even show you how to produce a book with content taken with a Camera Phone!
The great part about this business is the GRAPHIC SKILLS ARE NOT NEEDED! But there are much easier way to produce books. With millions of images freely available in the Public Domain you will never be short of content for your books.
Watch over the shoulder as Robert Corrigan & Steve King produce compile and list an Illustrated eBook on Amazon Kindle using their exclusive templates, you will be amazed at exactly how quick this can be done. not only do they provide the video training but also all the resources that you will need to help you succeed. All is free!!
Robert Corrigan & Steve King go even further by showing you the very simple ways of producing books for other niches on Amazon. They will show you the exact sources that you can use to find an endless supply of images that you can use for your books.
All Of The Training In Presented In Easy To Follow Step by Step Videos
Testimonial From Real Users:
“Want to congratulate Rob and Steve on creating such a great step by step training course on how to create your my own successful illustrated kindle books. This course goes through everything you need and more to get started right away and also includes bonus training, tools and resources that compliment it very well. Rob and Steve always create top notch products that body serve their customers and they practice what they preach so I can whole heartedly say you are in good hands. Good Job guys and look forward to your future products!”
Carl Topping from reallireonnneentrepreneue.com
“Robert Corrigan and Steve King have created a smashing blueprint regarding creating 111.n-cited eBooks. Rob and Steve are geniuses when it conies to this land of profit stream. They lay it all out fo you in this course, where even the beginner can fully digest & implement the content”
George Nieves from sharemyva.com
“Like many authors I have always been daunted by the prospect to adding even simple illustrations to my eBooks. Having attempted a few myself only to be dismayed by the end result, I was seriously impressed by how simple it can be with the right guidance. In this course lfound everything I needed to produce the quality I craved for my illustrated eBooks. Just use the templates and follow the framing videos – it molly zs that easy. The best part of the framing is the flexibility to apply the concept to a whole range of books; mine were children S books, but recipe books, and mstructzon manuals would work just as well. Highly recommended.”
Gemma Parkes – Kindle Author
“I’ve got to thank you for a wonderful course. But I’ll be honest I started one element and stopped. No not because I was giving up but because what I ducovered was so amazing put it straight into action. I’ve just skimmed the top of the course and I’ve found a new way to deliver my content that looks amazing and will help so many people. I always thought there was only one way to deliver an ebook How wrong I was. Your course shows a number ofways of creating and providing even more value via ebooks. Many people show how to create informational ebooks your course shows how to create phenomenal ebooks. You’re doing a great service to this market and allowing people to stand out.:
Richard Butler mastermind1on1.com
Exclusive Bonuses From Easy Illustrated eBooks
A Set Of Training Videos: Produce Great Illustrations Using Free Programs
A complete set of training videos for Gimp, Pic Monkey and Paint.net that show you how to take a good image and produce a great illustration for your own books. Learn the techniques the designers use to make your book look great.
The Exclusive Authoring Templates
Use the same templates that Rob and Steve developed for his own usage when he started to build his own Kindle business. These Kindle templates will make your book look great on a whole range of Kindle readers including the Fire HD.
Access To The Members Only Facebook Group
Access to the members only Facebook group specifically set up to help you exchange idea and to build your business in the company to friends and fellow entrepreneurs.
Let Me Recap What You Get When You Join Today:
- Access To the Complete System of Easy Illustrated eBooks: Access to all the techniques that Robert Corrigan & Steve King have developed in producing illustrated books for the Kindle marketplace.
- Access to Members Only Facebook Group: Access To the Exclusive Facebook Group, a vibrant group of entrepreneurs who share tips and ideas on profiting from one of the biggest markets in world.
- Access To All The Tools Robert Corrigan & Steve King Use Or Have Developed: All the tools and templates that Robert Corrigan & Steve King have developed over the years plus ones that Robert Corrigan & Steve King have developed themselves.
- Access To All the Bonuses & Resources: Immediate access to all the bonuses and other resources to get you started straight away. It took Robert Corrigan & Steve King years to master these skill and you get to learn from all of Robert Corrigan & Steve King ‘sexperience and knowledge as part of the comprehensive training.