Ideal Stock Images
Easy to learn – easy to use – easy to optimize9/10
Customer Support – Turn Around Time9/10
User Guideline - Tutorials – Videos Training - Bonuses Pack included9/10
Multi-niche purposes for specific demands9/10
Flexible – Powerful Potential – Monetize abilities9/10
- • There’s no credits to deal with
- • The photos are all personally shot by Ed, so there’s no worry about copyright infringements
- • Most of the images are brand new, and others have only been released to 300 of his customers
- • You can use the images however you want, even on your clients’ sites.
- • No need to purchase extended licenses for use on book covers
Ideal Stock Images is a collection of 1000 premium stock images all taken by Ed Mercer personally. It’s a great pack of 1000 of Ed’s exclusive images, all conveniently resized 5 different ways for you. Just drop them right into your blog and social media posts and ads.
- Homepage: Ideal Stock Images Official Site
- Product Name: Ideal Stock Images
- Type of Product: Images/Graphics Package
- Authors: Ed Mercer & Ms Norje
- Target niche: Content Optimization, These photos are exclusively from pro photographer Ed Mercer’s private stock photo collection. Many of these photos have never been before released.
- Official Price: $37
- Special Discount: 20%-OFF Discount (LIMITED ONLY!)
- Bonuses:Yes! You will get 2 extremely giant bonus packs. Click to see $12700 Bonuses pack and $9700 Bonuses pack!
- It’s very huge – You will get 2 wonderful bonus bundle that could help you earn +$135,000 in 18 months.
Your search for great stock images without silly usage restrictions or worrying about accidental copyright infringement is over. Pro photographer Ed Mercer just released Ideal Stock Images.
It’s a great pack of 1000 of Ed’s exclusive images, all conveniently resized 5 different ways for you. Just drop them right into your blog and social media posts and ads.
As well, Ed is giving very generous usage rights, including letting you use the images for your sites. . . and also for your book covers.
These images aren’t the usual ones saturating every major stock photo site. Most of these images are brand new, and others have only had limited release to 300 of Ed’s customers.
All marketers need images for their blogs, social media posts, book covers and ads. Trouble is, it’s hard to find great images without:
- Being forced to buy credits
- Usage restrictions (especially for book covers)
- Seeing them already posted all over the internet
- Worrying if you’re going to violate copyright (in the case of free images)
Now, a new image pack from a pro photographer launches. Here’s why it’s different from what you see from the big stock photo sites…
- There’s no credits to deal with
- The photos are all personally shot by Ed, so there’s no worry about copyright infringements
- Most of the images are brand new, and others have only been released to 300 of his customers
- You can use the images however you want, even on your clients’ sites.
This is a pack of 1000 professional stock photos all shot by pro photographer Ed Mercer. . . and he’s even gone ahead and resized them 5 different ways for your blog posts and social media needs.
Here’s what’s great about this offer
- No need to mess with credits to purchase
- No worries about copyright violations
- No need to purchase extended licenses for use on book covers
- And yes, you can use the images on your client’s sites
You will receive 1000 images in the Ideal Stock Images bundle, all conveniently organized into 10 categories. The images will come pre-sized for your customer’s convenience as follows:
- Real Estate
- Airshow (Planes)
- And last, but not least. . . fitness
These photos are exclusively from pro photographer Ed Mercer’s private stock photo collection. Many of these photos have never been before released; others have been in very limited release to 300 of Ed’s existing customers.
This means these aren’t the typical stock photos found in multiple sites all over the web – they have fresh appeal for your customers.
Because these are all Ed’s own photos, you will never need to worry about being hit with a nasty copyright infringement over use of these images. (This has happened before when vendors accidentally included images in packs they didn’t have rights to include. )
All images are royalty-free, and can be freely-used on your websites, printed materials and social media networks without any restrictions. As well, you can also use them in the same fashion on your clients’ websites and social media ads (although you cannot resell them to your clients.)
Ed has gone the extra mile and done one more favor for you. He’s taken all of the images, and pre-resized them 5 ways for you, so it’s easy for you to include them in their blog posts and ads.
The images will come in the following sizes:
- 1800 x 1200 px
- 300 x 300 px
- 650 x 425 (perfect for Instagram)
- 1280 x 720 (optimized for YouTube)
- 1200 x 628 (ideal for Facebook Newsfeed ads)
Marketing with Photos is a monthly recurring membership where you will receive an additional 100 photos resized 5 ways as described above.
In addition, you’ll also receive access to their training area, where you’ll receive all the information you need to effectively use images in your marketing.
You’ll not only receive a monthly Q & A webinar where you can ask questions and get help on your image problems, you’ll also receive training videos on using:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Pixlr (Free Photo Editing Platform)
- Nik Filters
Here’s a Small Sample of the Stunning Images You’ll Receive Today:
The images are in the categories of Sport & Recreation, Things & Stuff and Transportation with your purchase of Ideal Stock Images today:
Ideal Stock Images Review – Conclusion:
If you’re looking to save money and save time on your image needs, you won’t find a better package than Ideal Stock Photos.
The photos are all conveniently organized into 10 categories, and sized 5 different ways for your convenience.
There’s no sifting through hundreds of random photos to find exactly the right one for your ads and blog posts . . . then need to resize the photo before you can create your marketing materials.
Don’t forget, if you work on client sites, you are welcome to use these royalty-free images without any additional cost. And you also have the complete reassurance of a 30-day ‘no-questions asked’ money-back guarantee . . .
Lastly, you can sleep soundly knowing you’ll never have any copyright issues with these images, because Ed Mercer has personally photographed every single one himself.
But it just limited to the first 20 fastest people!
Don’t waste your precious time! Take action right now! Right Here!!
Click here to see more detail of:
Don’t believe us! Here is some kind-truth words we happily got from our customers support along the way…^^!
Three simple steps to claim these massive bonus packs!
Step 1: Press (Ctrl + Shift + Delete) Or Clean/Delete all cookie and cache of your internet browser.
Step 2: Click Here to get IDEAL STOCK IMAGES