WP Conversion Monitor – Track Unlimited Conversions On Pages Created In WP, HTML, And Most Page Builders From 1 Admin


WP Conversion Monitor

WP Conversion Monitor

Easy to use - Easy to optimize

9.7 /10

Customer Support - Turn Around Time

9.6 /10

User guideline - Tutorials - Videos training - Bonuses pack included

9.3 /10

Multi-niche purposes for specific demands

9.6 /10

Flexible - Powerful potential - Monetize abilities

9.2 /10


  • Track for the conversions
  • Generate more profit with every source
  • Find out what traffic sources convert best
  • Track links and increase profits easily
  • Creates a "Pretty" or "Short" link allowing you to shorten long URLs

WP Conversion Monitor is the WordPress plugin that helps users to build an unlimited number of cloaked pretty links for trading conversions.

WP Conversion Monitor Overview

What Is WP Conversion Monitor?

Do you know the fact that the top 10% of marketers make 90% of the profits online? That’s sound so weird, how does it work?

This is just because 10% of them do something different from any marketer else. Meanwhile, the other 90% people do the same thing to each other. So, have you ever wonder why they can do it well?

The answer is quite simple! As they have more powerful tools and resources than “average” marketers. One of the most powerful tools that have significant impact on their results is Link Tracking Services. With this, they can set themselves apart from the other 90% for the reason that tracking your links allows you to know exactly where your conversion come from.

If you do not have link tracking you will have no idea with traffic sources are generating your money. When you know that which of your traffic sources convert the best, you will easily concentrate your effort on that.

However, this service is defenitely costly so sometimes you cannot afford it. Here is the good news that I will present you a helpful product which enables you to deal with this problem.

Introducing: WP Conversion Monitor

WP Conversion Monitor is one of the most powerful WordPress plugin that allow marketers to build an unlimited number of cloaked pretty links for trading conversions. With this WP plugin, there is no need for you to concern yourself about monthly fee, complicated admin, limit on links. In addition, you will not have to possess any technical skill when using this product.

WP Conversion Monitor review and bonus - WP Conversion MonitorCrownReviews - Review Trial

How Does WP Conversion Monitor Work?

Special Features of WP Conversion Monitor:

Here are some of the powerful features that you are able to get access:

  • WP Coversion Monitor will allow you to track for the conversions.
  • You are able to generate more profit with every source.
  • It also helps you to find out what traffic sources convert best. It is easy to scale up and make more money.
  • You will not be required to upgrade if you use this WP Conversion Monitor.
  • You can begin tracking links and increase profits easily.
  • WP Conversion Monitor also creates a “Pretty” or “Short” link allowing you to shorten long URLs, effectively hiding and protecting your affiliate links.

Why Should You Get WP Conversion Monitor Now?

There are such lots of benefit that you will gain, for example:

  • No limits on the number of links you can track
  • No monthly fees
  • No more lost commisions because of link tampering
  • No need to master any technical skills
  • No complicated or confusing admin dashboard

CrownReviews - Start Now!

Exclusive Bonuses From WP Conversion Monitor

Limited Introductory Bonus: FREE Developers Upgrade

You should know that there is no “Pro” version as well as developers OTO to buy. With this bonus, you get everything for a small one time investment:

  • Install on domains you sell or flip
  • Install on an unlimited number of your own domains
  • Install on an unlimited number of client domains
  • Charge clients monthly “rent” for using the plugin
  • Charge clients an installation fee


All in all, I do hope that you can gain more understanding about WP Conversion Monitor. In case you have any inquiry, please feel free to get in touch with us. Finally, thanks for reading my review.

If you are on the fence about getting this product or not, please notice that the product has 100% Risk-FREE along with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee that worth the try of everybody.

If you are interested in the product, please click the link below. In case it is not working, it means we are updating it, and we will make it function as soon as possible for you, so please, check it constantly in your most convenient time.

By checking and purchasing the product through our link, you don’t have to spend any extra fee or anything, and we will have some commission to build our review site to provide you more and more honest reviews. Moreover, we will be glad to give you a huge bonus package (free of charge) with every product buying from our link.